Google+ Followers

Thursday, 2 March 2017

Feels So Good To Be Home


Everybody's getting there hair done
Everybody's dressed up smart
We're drinking cold beer by the bottle
And I know that by tomorrow
I'll have a whole lotta love in my heart

'Cos the cold beer's going down easy
Catching up with friends of old
The dance-floor's filling up nicely
Man, it feels so good to be home

The sun is setting in the distance
But there's still cars coming up the drive
There's a whole lotta love
In a handshake and a hug
Man, it feels so good to be alive

When the cold beer's going down easy
Catching up with friends of old
The dance-floor's filling up nicely
Man, it feels so good to be home

Now, I ain't no soothsayer, I ain't no witch
I don't know what's coming 'cross the hill
Lotta places I been to in my short life
But a lotta things to get to still
And wherever I go, whatever I do
Whilst I'm riding on fortune's wheels
You can bet your bottom dollar
That I love you and I always will

So take my hand in the moonlight
Come on, sugar, shake them legs
There's a whole lotta different
Kinda love in this existence
But none get any sweeter than this




No comments:

Post a Comment