Google+ Followers

Saturday, 4 February 2017

Them Girls (Think Of Something Cool To Say)

Them girls
All chrome and leather
All denim and smoke
Like me but better

Them girls
Bleeding music and art
I want them so bad
I want them to break my heart

To lead me from the night
Through the break of day
All's I gotta do
Is think of something cool to say

Them girls
They get so wild
Like fireworks inside
Set off with a smile

Ferris wheels at night
Spinning 'round and 'round
Them big, bright lights
Fill the shadows on the ground

Lead me from the night
Through the break of day
All's I gotta do
Is think of something cool to say

One of these days the girl who works at the coffee shop on my street
That I see spinning through the night all circus-hearted
Will wake me up for coffee as I lay there in bed
In her bijou bohemian apartment

Them girls
With make-up smudged
Drop their pizza on the ground
Just pick it up

They laugh it off
I wish I could know
The wildness of them girls
But I guess I'll just go home




No comments:

Post a Comment